1. Lace-up oxfords can look sweet and feminine with the right styling! Pair metallic ones with a slim top and a pastel-hued skirt.
2. Keeping date night casual? Slip on a mini dress, throw a denim jacket over it, add minimalist heels, and you’re all set.
3. We can’t think of a more romantic fabric than lace. Its sheer quality shows just the right amount of skin, lending your look a mysterious quality.
4. Encase your curves in figure-hugging silhouettes that are bound to get his heart racing. We love the balance between the backless top and the midi skirt.
5. There’s nothing easier to pull off than a sweet dress and comfy flats. There’s a reason why this is standard date attire!
6. Express your carefree side in a maxi dress that moves with every step. Team it with flat sandals and a tooled leather purse for bohemian flair.
7. Prefer jeans over dresses and skirts? A little skin up top never hurt anyone, so long as you’re keeping it covered below.
8. A white shirt dress screams fresh and sensual in one go! Keep things interesting by pairing with neutral yet textured accessories.
9. Show off a pretty décolletage with—you guessed it—a shoulder-baring neckline. Dust a little highlighter on your collarbone and shoulders for a pretty glow!
10. What’d we say about lace tops? Sheer details ensure his attention is solely on you all night long.
Follow Patricia on Instagram.