When you finally decide to settle down with your OTP, your wedding gown is definitely the first thing on your mind. Layers of ruffles and voluminous ball gowns are many girls’ fantasies, but if you’re personal style is more laidback and bohemian, an elaborate dress might be too much. Here are 10 unconventional dresses that are effortlessly unfussy yet oh so pretty!
1. How stunning is the lace-up detail on this two-piece crochet-trimmed look?
2. Dress up a simple slip dress with a lace kimono that seems to float with your every step.
3. You’ll have no problem kicking back and enjoying the party in a weightless chiffon dress.
4. Pair sexy beach waves with a high halter neckline that shows off tanned and toned shoulders.
5. A unique and practical spin on the wedding gown, separates mean you can incorporate the pieces into your everyday wardrobe after the wedding!
6. There are so many things to love about this dress, delicate lace fabric and collarbone-enhancing neckline included.
7. One standout detail on your dress can sometimes make a bigger impact than an elaborate design! Show off an embellished asymmetrical shoulder by putting your hair up in a chic bun.
8. A romantic look that wouldn’t be out of place in a bohemian-style wedding, this ensemble combines an easy shift under a dramatic cape.
9. Can’t get enough of crop tops? Dress up your favorite silhouette by pairing it with a full skirt or—if you’re up for it—white wide-legged trousers.
10. A sweetheart neckline is typical bridal fare, but the cutout sleeves on this lace and crochet gown give it a special twist.
Follow Patricia on Instagram.