Button-down shirts are a closet staple. We rely on them every time we need to look presentable. With the right styling, though, this collared top can look ~cool~ and laid-back, too!
Here are different ways to wear the wardrobe basic:
1. Blue button-down shirt + white tank top + denim shorts + sneakers
You can never go wrong with pairing white with denim—this classic combo always looks so fresh!
2. Button-down shirt + bandeau + high-waisted jeans
We’re loving Kath's low-key sexy outfit!
3. Colored button-down shirt + neutrals
Add a pop of color to your neutral OOTDs.
4. White button-down shirt + bikini
An oversized button-down shirt can be the perfect swimsuit cover-up, too!
5. Button-down shirt + bra top
The perfect mix of sexy and cool.
6. Button-down shirt + bodysuit
Finish off this comfy getup with a cap and a pair of sneakers!
7. Button-down shirt + relaxed pants + sneakers
Here’s a simple styling trick we learned from Kath: When wearing an oversized button-down, keep only one button fastened!
P.S. You can wear a cute bralette or a plain bandeau underneath your shirt.