When celebrities and style stars begin trading their glorious gowns and dainty dresses for sharp pantsuits, you know it’s time to follow suit.
- Suits star Meghan Markle breaks royal protocol for good reason. Looking as fine as her fiancé, she sticks to a classic dark suit and white shirt pairing, with stiletto pumps and relaxed hair.
- Shrugging off the stiffness of a suit, Kathryn Bernardo wears hers in blue pastel hues, with K-inspired bangs to boot. Sooo
- If pinstripes are too office-y for you, try thicker stripes in black and white like Sue Ramirez, for a more casual than corporate OOTD.
- Turn heads with a daring color combo: cobalt blue and sunny yellow, ala street style favorite Irene Kim. It makes such a style statement together, that you can actually just wear sneakers with it!
- Go monochrome and stick to that color shade through and through. Take cues from Liza Soberano’s all-pink ensemble.
- Neutrals are always a good idea. If queens Megan Young, Kylie Verzosa, and Pia Wurtzbach aren’t enough to convince you to try this nude power suit, sleek hair, and dark sunnies look, we don’t know what will.
- Always put together, it’s no surprise Heart Evangelista is a fan of this trend, though she opts to have her suits in more ~relaxed~ silhouettes. Try her signature styling trick and accentuate your waist with a silk scarf worn as a belt, too!
- If it’s #boss vibes you’re after, then Aimee Song’s your girl. Here, she dons a fully structured suit (sans the inner shirt), showing us how confidence dressing should be done.
- Play safe with black ala Kim Jones, and use bold accessories to keep your look interesting.
- Or you can low-key spice things up a little by opting for a textured black suit, like Bella Hadid’s, which she wears here with a matching bralette and neckerchief.
- Let your feminine side show with a look like Bianca Gonzales’ She trades the usual stiff coat with a bolero jacket, and her trousers with paper bag waist pants, both in a soft lavender color.
- Here’s an edgy edit to the suit ensemble: a jacket with badass padded shoulders, like Hailee Steinfeld’s. For best results, wear it with slicked back hair and smoky eyes.