1. Hate the thought of baring your legs in public transport? Try a midi-length dress instead.
2. Elevate a simple t-shirt and cargo trousers with functional yet cute accessories, like a cross-body bag and flat sandals.
3. If heels are imperative, consider a chunky block heel for better traction—useful for when you make a run for the train.
4. Balance leg-baring shorts with a utilitarian jacket and no-nonsense espadrilles.
5. Get from point A to point B without breaking a sweat in a breezy shirt dress.
6. Make lazy-day loungewear work for the outdoors by knotting your tee, cuffing your bottoms, and adding a pair of sneakers.
7. You really can’t go wrong with denim shorts and sneakers—just add a wide-brimmed hat and a graphic shirt to amp things up.
8. Pair a bodycon midi dress with a jacket cinched around your waist for easy access.
Follow Patricia on Instagram.