Going out with someone for the first time? Unless your date is super imaginative and thinks outside the box, your night would probably involve dinner followed by coffee or dessert. Below, 10 outfits that are totally appropriate for that:
1. A flirty mini dress is eye-catching enough on its own—more so when it’s in a bold red hue.
2. Fresh, crisp white never fails. Think Heart Evangelista in her classic ensembles!
3. More of a jeans kind of girl? Pair your beloved skinnies with a pretty off-shoulder top and killer heels.
4. Alternatively, balance covered-up legs with a slinky camisole.
5. Are you lamigin? Pair high-waist jeans with a tiny lace top, then add a relaxed blazer to pull the look together.
6. Heels aren’t your only footwear option. Match cute, comfy kicks with a dainty dress.
7. If you’ve got it, flaunt it! Show off a toned bod in a lightweight, curve-grazing slip dress.
8. Elevate the timeless pairing of a top and a skirt by opting for a cold-shoulder blouse tucked into an A-line skirt.
9. When all else fails, an LBD is there to answer your every call. Spice it up with a statement clutch and sparkly footwear.
10. Paint a pretty picture in sweet details such as a contrasting pop of color and scalloped edges.
Follow Patricia on Instagram.