1. Choose a shirt dress in a tropical print and pair it with your favorite sneakers.
2. Make your monochromatic outfit look sporty by opting to wear a varsity-themed crop top with black jogger pants. Go with flats for an unexpected chic twist.
3. Jeans and tee kinda girl? Layer a sweater over your shirt and finish off your look with statement white sneakers.
4. Yassi knows how to have fun with her looks and not take fashion too seriously. Just look at her crop top, maxi skirt, and sneakers combo in this photo. So cute!
5. This is definitely one of our favorite looks on Yassi. The striped crop top paired with gym shorts and wedged sneakers looked extra perfect thanks to her headpiece, sunglasses, and sling bag.
6. Sport your leggings with an oversized tee and colorful sneakers for a fun day of activities.
7. Yassi shows us that sporty chic dressing is perfect for an active lifestyle. Make your tee and denim shorts look extra cute with white sneakers and a cute scrunchie.
8. You can still sport your favorite dresses, as long as you pair them with a hat and bright-colored sneakers.
9. Sneakers are the key to easily transitioning into a more athletic style.
10. Cool headpieces, like this bucket hat, are a must in a sporty chic closet.
This story orginally appeared on Candymag.com.
*Minor edits have been made by the Cosmo.ph editors.