Need someone new to stalk on IG for inspiring OOTDs? Follow @kianavee stat! And if you need a bigger push in the right direction, here are 12 looks to get you started:
1. We're all about the striking contrast between the mustard sweater and red pumps.
2. If you can't imagine traveling in heels, this outfit looks just as good with white sneakers.
3. Wear your maillot out of the water by tucking into breezy palazzo pants.
4. Mod girl in a modern world? Yes!
5. Top your pencil skirt and pointy heels for a cozy-sexy look perfect for the office.
6. Crop tops, cardis, and joggers were made for lazy weekends.
7. We cannot get enough of the charming Audrey Hepburn vibe this outfit gives!
8. Update your basic tees and tops with a few meaningful words that get your message across.
9. Hitting up a music festival this summer? Keep it cool and functional with sheer fabrics and sports bras.
10. Date night? A camisole and midi skirt are so easy to put together, yet still make an impact.
11. Accessories often make the look! Just check out that hot pink candy wrapper clutch.
12. Packing for the beach? Don’t forget accessories that shield you from the sun.
Follow Patricia on Instagram.