Always one to impress us with her OOTDs on Instagram, Sandara Park's fashion-forward looks at Paris Fashion Week certainly did not disappoint! Below, we round up all of her killer outfits that kept us glued to our phones while stalking her PFW adventure:
1. Black trench, dark smokey eyes, and a leather glove on one arm? Dara definitely went full vampire slayer for Anne Demeulmeester's haunting corpse-inspired runway.
2. Donning yet another trench coat with a full headscarf on, Dara looked like a sultry younger Russian babushka for Rick Owens. Not to mention, she's keeping the tiny glasses trend alive and well!
3. Clashing prints, plaid-on-plaid, and mismatched sneakers for Off-White? We stan a risk taker!
4. We're loving the giant statement bow on Dara's embellished jacket for the Balmain show.
5. Back to her smoldering child of the night lewk, Dara stepped out in an all-black ensemble for Haider Ackermann. She's a killer queen with those thigh-high suede boots, punctuating the look with a double breasted leather jacket.
6. Thom Browne saw Dara lookin' business chic! Wearing tweed co-ords with a slight preppy twist courtesy of her striped socks and heeled mules, this K-pop star is certainly living a suit life.
7. All decked out in Dior, Dara is one stylish tourist!