If there’s one girl who can rock a seductive Valentine’s date look, it’s our February cover girl Bea Alonzo. On the set of her sixth cover for Cosmo, the Kapamilya actress flaunted her assets in a cleavage-bearing lilac mini-dress with cutouts—our style peg for the sweetest holiday of the year!
In real life however, Bea prefers lounging around in easy pieces like a comfy summer dress and classic accessories. Don’t you think that’s still a perfectly chic way of dressing up for the 14th?
If you need help with your date night outfit, you’re in luck, as we found these flirty pastel dresses, sky-high heels, and sparkly accessories from TheMall.ph—all inspired by Bea’s cover look.
1. Bronze Cuff, P815.05, ClubCouture
2. Chiffon Dress, P2,175, Moonshine
3. Cocktail dress, P5,995, Jot Losa
Continue reading on the next page. [nextpage]
6. Cutout dress, P1,299, Ozzishoppe
7. Snake cuff, P430, My Everyday Fashion
8. Nude heels, P1,700, Be Like a Star
9. Suede pumps, P2,397.76, ClubCouture
10. Glitter pumps, P2,397.76, ClubCouture
Don’t forget to grab a copy of Cosmopolitan Philippines' February 2013 issue with Bea Alonzo on the cover! To read her story,"Shine Bright Like A Diamond," turn to pp.23-28.
For a peek inside the issue, click here.