1. Don’t wash your hair every day. The natural oil buildup in your roots will keep your hair frizz-free. In between washes, work some dry shampoo onto your roots to keep oil at bay.
2. Use a deep conditioner. You want to fight the dryness in your mane. Each time you wash your hair, reach for a hydrating hair mask that will work its magic on your locks.
3. Ditch the towel. Instead of wrapping your hair in a rough body towel, opt for a soft, microfiber towel—but a cotton t-shirt will work just as well—instead. Rough towels will not only lead to frizz, but can also cause breakage.
4. Spritz on an anti-frizz spray before styling. Always use a heat-protectant before using your styling tools. Doing this will lessen damage and frizz.
5. If you have curly or wavy hair, use a curling iron. After letting your hair dry completely, wrap sections of your hair around your curling iron to get sexy beach waves. Doing this will smooth out your hair and will save you from buhaghag hair midday.
6. Use a leave-in product. Preferably an anti-frizz serum. Squeeze a pea-sized amount onto the palm of your hand. Rub your hands together to warm the product up and work it into your hair.
7. Put your hair up. If all else fails, put up your mane in cute hairstyles to hide frizz. Don’t worry, we already collected hair pegs for you!
Follow Retty on Twitter.