If you'd always had a short 'do, there's no need to grow your hair long for your wedding. In fact, we encourage you to go flaunt your signature pixie cut or bob on that day! To make your look extra ~*fancy*~, play around with these pretty hair pieces:
- Whatever hair color you'll have for your big day, the golden undertone of this hairband will emphasize your tresses' warm undertones.
Hey Sweety Greek Leaf Hairband, P349, Zalora
- Calling all beach brides-to-be! Who needs a veil when you have this, right?
Parfois Violet Crush Headband, P490, SM Megamall
- Minimalist brides will love this chic pin. You can even create various shapes and patterns with it too!
NAMix Suyen Rose Gold Plated Lolita Pin, P1,390, Nami.ph
- You can never have too many ~*diamonds and crystals*~ on your hair on your special day. ;)
Whim Crystal Floral Hair Pins, P550, Whim.ph
- The crescent moon adds a celestial touch to your look.
Wanderlust + Co Crescent Gold Clip, P1,349, Zalora
- For those of you who plan to have a bohemian wedding, instead of wearing real flowers which can be expensive, save some moolah by using this as the finishing touch to your look.
H&M Hairband With Flowers, P599, Robinsons Magnolia
Follow Tisha on Instagram.