There's a highly-relatable meme on the internet about how a girl ~*means business*~ once she puts her hair up in a ponytail or a bun. Well, if you're Heart Evangelista, this still holds true, but maybe you'll kick it up a notch and add a vintage Chanel brooch (or three) to your tresses. Totally casual.
Heart—being Heart—has recently been schooling us on how to make pontails anything but basic, and we're taking notes. Here, a list of her most *extra* 'dos as of late:
- The first ponytail that caught our eye was the one adorned with Chanel brooches and silver clips. Ever one to set trends and add her personal twist to things, Heart constantly collaborates with her go-to hairstylist Jeck Aguilar to come up with new looks. Here, she repurposed her Chanel brooches—some gifts, some she personally acquired over the years—to make her hair stand out.
- And in more Chanel news, here's a voluminous messy ponytail topped off with that famous logo:
- Did someone say more Chanel? Heart shows that grownups can wear bows, too. Here, she wears a thin red Chanel ribbon around her ponytail:
- No dainty ribbon? Scarves and bag wraps can double as hair accessories, too. Here's Heart wearing a piece from her collaboration with Kamiseta around her hair:
- We used to think bubble ponytails will forever remain part of our childhood memories, but apparently, Heart thinks we should bring it back, and okay, we're *kind of* convinced:
This look even got featured on Harper's BAZAAR's Insta!
- We've seen hairclips all over our feeds this year, and if that's more your style, here's some inspo from Heart:
Follow Retty on Instagram.