Every Cosmo girl needs to rock red lips at least once in her life. Take it from our Beauty Director Agoo Bengzon, who says punctuating your lips with a bold shade is the easiest and most noticeable way to take your look from day to night.
If your dilemma is how to make the color last beyond your second cocktail, we've got you covered. You just need some lip liner, tissue, and surprisingly, loose powder! Don't believe us? Read Agoo's tried and tested tips here:
1. Blotting is the key to color. After applying lipstick, blot your lips with tissue, then reapply. This ensures that the color is even and vibrant.
2. Lipliners don't just define. They're great at making color pop, too. For a more intense finish, apply lipliner (just make sure it's the same hue as your lipstick!) all over your puckers. They have more pigment than traditional lipstick, so they last longer.
3. It pays to read the label. Consider using a lip product with long-wearing power. They provide lips with a film that won't budge even while eating and drinking.
4. Powder helps. After you've applied your lipstick, lightly dust some translucent loose powder on top. This will help prevent the oil from food from breaking down your lip color.
5. Apply a layer of lip gloss. This will not only add shine, but will make your lips appear fuller, too.
What's your favorite red lipstick? Share your product picks with us by commenting below!