You know how sometimes you end up with a new friend, aka a pimple, after wearing foundation? Thick and heavy bases block your pores, trapping dirt and oil.
Lucky for you (and your complexion), there are now water-based foundations that will make your pores breathe! They feel like nothing on your skin and grant a natural-looking finish. It's the one product that will give you "your skin but better" vibes.
Ready to make the switch? Here are our top 10 picks:
- This silky, shade-adjusting foundation will let your skin shine through while blurring imperfections.
L'Oreal True Match Liquid Foundation, P520, Zalora
- It's refreshing, cooling, and hydrating! It's the perfect base for hot, humid days.
Pixi H20 Skin Tint, P1,190, Zalora
- This featherweight foundation can cover pimples and dark marks. It also protects your skin against dangerous UV rays.
VMV Hypoallergenics Skin Savvy 60 Foundation, P1,875, Trinoma
- A few drops of this tint are all you need to have even-looking skin.
First Aid Beauty Hello FAB Triple Protection Skin Tint With Goji Berry SPF30, P2,042, Sephora.ph
- An oil-controlling yet breathable formula that you can wear every day for "effortless-looking" skin.
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer – Oil Free, P2,050, Rustan's The Beauty Source
- Its "elastic gel-serum" formula makes you feel like you're not wearing an ounce of makeup on your face.
MAC Studio Waterweight SPF30 Foundation, P2,200, SM North Edsa
- This will give your complexion an all-day matte finish. Oh, it's cruelty-free, too!
Smashbox Camera Ready BB Water Broad Spectrum SPF 30, P2,300, Beauty Bar
- It has all the benefits of the original Double Wear foundation, but with a ~*fresh*~ finish.
Estee Lauder Double Wear Nude Water Fresh Makeup, P2,400, SM Aura
- A comfortable, sheer, and long-wearing foundation that you can use to even out discoloration on your face and body.
Make Up For Ever Water Blend Face & Body Foundation, P2,700, SM Megamall
- If you like how your skin looks after a facial, this foundation will give you that ~glowing~ effect!
Koh Gen Do Aqua Foundation, P2,700, Beauty Bar
Follow Tisha on Instagram.