There are three ways you can do your makeup on Christmas Eve: glamorous and elegant, simple and fresh, or au naturel. If you haven't started planning your Noche Buena motn (makeup of the night), we rounded up our favorite celebrity makeup looks to inspire you.
- During the Christmas season, a classic red never goes out of style. Wear it with bold kilay, like Maine, and you've got yourself a look that will last from dusk 'til dawn.
- For a no-muss, no-fuss look, swipe on a bit of mascara, brow gel, and a coral lipstick to look put-together in an instant.
- To cop Sarah Lahbati's party-ready face, you'll need a sheer, shimmery gold eyeshadow and a deep mauve lip to add some spice and ~drama~ to your outfit!
- Bela Padilla subtly amped up her look by wearing a gradient red lip. If you want the same effect on your pout, you will need *matte* red and wine lipsticks to create depth and make sure that your lippie stays put for the rest of the party.
- In the mood to channel the '60s? We're loving Janine Gutierrez's bold winged liner! She even gave it a modern twist by adding holographic eyeshadow and a nude gloss.
- Here's something K-beauty-loving CGs will adore. Nadine's straight brows, "drunk blush" cheeks, and pretty pink lips are a quick way to look like you just came from Seoul.
- For an eye look that will let your morena skin tone stand out, opt for a deep bronze smoky eye like Lovi Poe. Just make sure to blend to avoid harsh lines.
Follow Tisha on Instagram.