There are three ways you can do your makeup on Christmas Eve: glamorous and elegant, simple and fresh, or au naturel. If you haven't started planning your Noche Buena
- During the Christmas season, a classic red never goes out of style. Wear it with bold kilay, like Maine, and you've got yourself a look that will last from dusk 'til dawn.
- For a no-muss, no-fuss look, swipe on a bit of mascara, brow gel, and a coral lipstick to look put-together in an instant.
- To cop Sarah Lahbati's party-ready face, you'll need a sheer, shimmery gold eyeshadow and a deep mauve lip to add some spice and ~drama~ to your outfit!
- Bela Padilla subtly amped up her look by wearing a gradient red lip. If you want the same effect on your pout, you will need *matte* red and wine lipsticks to create depth and make sure that your lippie stays put for the rest of the party.
- In the mood to channel the '60s? We're loving Janine Gutierrez's bold winged liner! She even gave it a modern twist by adding holographic eyeshadow and a nude gloss.
- Here's something K-beauty-loving CGs will adore. Nadine's straight brows, "drunk blush" cheeks, and pretty pink lips are a quick way to look like you just came from Seoul.
- For an eye look that will let your morena skin tone stand out, opt for a deep bronze smoky eye like Lovi Poe. Just make sure to blend to avoid harsh lines.
Follow Tisha on Instagram.