Who says you can't wear a glowing makeup look if you have oily skin? With the right products, you can score a lit-from-within complexion sans the slick. Here are some of our radiance-boosting recos:
- Get an incandescent finish while controlling the shine with this pressed powder.
Covergirl Advance Radiance Pressed Powder, P575, Zalora
- Liquid highlighters may feel too sticky, so opt for a powder version instead.
Etude House Face Brightener, P698, SM MegamallContinue reading below ↓Recommended Videos
- Score a luminous finish without worrying about your pores getting clogged.
L'Oreal True Match Lumi Cushion, P900, ZaloraContinue reading below ↓
- This primer magically gives a soft focus radiance with its subtle pink tint while blurring large pores and mattifying the skin.
Benefit POREfessional Pearl Primer, P1,800, Greenbelt 5
- A great makeup base that bestows a velvety soft finish on the skin.
Pixi Flawless and Poreless Primer, P1,360, ZaloraContinue reading below ↓
- Pat this on your face to cover blemishes and mimic a "glass skin" glow.
Clio Kill Cover Conceal Cushion 04 in Ginger, P1,650, Zalora
- This powder has fine, pearly particles that grant you a glow without looking too shiny—it's totally safe to apply all over your face!
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish, P2,100, GloriettaContinue reading below ↓
- This ~luxe~ CC cream is worth its price: It has skincare benefits, sunscreen, and medium to full coverage. You can use it on its own or as a makeup base.
Chanel Complete Correction Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF50, P2,950, Rustan's The Beauty Source
Follow Ira on Instagram.