If there's one thing a true Filipino Christmas feast always has, it's lechon. But, we all know how its yummy juices and oils can erase all traces of lipstick. So if you're planning to wear a nude or statement lip on Noche Buena, here are eight liquid lippies that can withstand A TON of grease!
- These formulas glide on like ~*butter*~. Plus, for the price, it's so sulit!
Careline Matte Liquid Lipstick, P195, The SM Store
- Once this dries down, It. Will. Not. Move. Make sure to have an oil makeup remover on-hand to take it off because plain makeup wipes won't work.
SkinPotions Girl Gang Matte Liquid Lippie, P269, SM Megamall
- Don't be fooled by the "tint" in its name, this is really a liquid lipstick. And we love how it can be also used for the cheeks for a natural-looking flush!
Pink Sugar Lip & Cheek Tint, P349, Landmark Trinoma
- A single layer of this lippie can cover your puckers and last you the whole night.
LA Splash Velvet Matte Liquid Lipstick, P650, Beauty Bar
- This is an amped up version of their moisturizing matte lippies: Extra pigmented and long-wearing!
Happy Skin Shut Up & Kiss Me Liquid Matte Lippie, P699, Zalora
- While this takes a while to set, once it does, it won't crack, flake, or fade.
Pixi MatteLast Liquid Lip, P750, Glamourbox
- If you're going to a holiday party where you won't have time for touch-ups, wear this!
Sephora Collection Cream Lip Stain, P779, Sephora.ph
- Unlike some people in your life, these liquid lipsticks will always stay loyal and leave your pout comfy and ready for a kiss. Mwah!
The Balm Meet Matt(e) Hughes, P795, Beauty Bar
Follow Tisha on Instagram.