We know New Year's Eve is the perfect time to go big with your motd, but let's be real, sometimes, it's nakakatamad. So if you just want a simple-but-attention-grabbing look, scroll below for ones you can easily copy!
- Tie your hair in a tight ponytail or a bun to make your shimmery lids and nude lip *pop*!
- To bring out the browns of your eyes, sweep a reddish bronze eyeshadow on your lids and your lower lash line.
- For a five-minute NYE look, take inspo from Olivia Munn! Her skin and eyes were almost bare, making her orchid lip the center of attention.
- Who knew that orange-bronze and red could work so well together?
- Elisse kept her face simple and used a red ombré lip as her makeup focal point.
- If you're in the mood to go full-glam, why not try metallic olive lids as seen on Claudia Barretto? It looks festive without being tacky. Pair it with a satin peach lipstick for a ~*youthful*~ touch.
- Now is the time to be extra playful, so go ahead and try a colored highlighter! Keep your base and eye makeup to a minimum so that everyone's attention will be drawn to your cheeks.
Follow Tisha on Instagram.