Finish off your everyday, fresh makeup look with these wearable lipstick shades.
- Doing the ombré lip will be easy, thanks to the cushion on the opposite end of this stick.
Maybelline Lip Gradation By Colorsensational in Coral, P349, Watsons
- A shade of nude that won't leave you looking sickly.
Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick in Port, P165, Watsons
- It's definitely okay to wear this lip liner on its own because of its universally flattering dusty rose shade.
Jordana Cosmetics Easyliner in Tawny, P249, Watsons
- Don't let the dark tube fool you. This lippie goes on sheer and grants a lovely sheen.
Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer in Guava, P450, Beauty Bar
- This toasted nude lipstick will survive even the greasiest cheeseburger,
Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Lolita, P1,194, Sephora.ph
- If you're scared of wearing tangerine lips, try this liquid lippie with a hint of brown.
Peripera Ink Airy Velvet in 6 It Brown Orange, P450, Zalora
- Envelope your pout with cocoa butter for moisturized lips the whole day.
Essence Cosmetics Butter Stick Matt Love in Hot Cocoa, P169, Watsons
- Kirakira lips are H-O-T this 2018. Achieve the on-trend high-shine look with this lip oil that creates a unique customized color by reacting with your skin's natural pH.
MAC Hint of Colour Lip Oil in Pale Princess, Glorietta
- If glossy lips are OTT for you, low-key ride the trend with this tinted lip balm.
Fresh Sugar Tinted Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15 in Tulip, P1,387, Sephora.ph
- A peachy-pink shade that enhances the natural color of your lips.
Tom Ford Beauty Lip Color in Spanish Pink, P2,680, Rustan's Makati
Follow Ira on Instagram.