Janella Salvador was one of the guests at Maxene Magalona and Rob Mananquil's Boracay wedding on January 11, 2018, and her stunning makeup look stood out!
Janella was seen with feathery brows, flushed cheeks, and popsicle-tinted lips. We love it for two major reasons: First, it's super fresh, and second, it's a look we can all easily copy and wear every day. You just need a lip and cheek tint, and you're all set! <3
To get her ~exact~ look, spread a cherry pink tint on both cheeks. Then, dab the same product on the center of the lips—it's *that* easy.
Here are some of our lip and cheek tint picks to get you started:
- This drugstore favorite smells like a sweet gelatin dessert!
Ever Bilena Advance Lip and Cheek Stain, P115, Robinsons Department StoreContinue reading below ↓
- Almost every girl owned this tube back in the 2000s.
The Body Shop Lip and Cheek Stain Red Pomegranate, P795, The SM Store
- Besides a delivering a long-lasting tint, this also plumps your puckers.
Snoe Glam Jam Lip and Cheek Plumper, P599, glamourbox.phContinue reading below ↓
- Of course, a K-beauty find should be on this list, too!
Etude House Cherry Ade, P248, SM Megamall
- A tiny dot of this highly pigmented tint is enough to cover both cheeks.
Colourette ColourTint Lip & Cheek Oil, P229, Colourettecosmetics.comContinue reading below ↓
Follow Ira on Instagram.