Janella Salvador was one of the guests at Maxene Magalona and Rob Mananquil's Boracay wedding on January 11. And ICYDK, the bride's brother, Elmo Magalona, is her on-screen partner and ~very~ close friend. But aside from the sweet ElNella pics flooding the #IRobYouVeryMaxx hashtag, Janella's stunning makeup look stood out!
Janella was seen with feathery brows, flushed cheeks, and popsicle-tinted lips. We love it for two major reasons: First, it's super fresh, and second, it's a look we can all easily copy and wear every day. You just need a lip and cheek tint, and you're all set! <3
To get her ~exact~ look, spread a cherry pink tint on both cheeks. Then, dab the same product on the center of the lips—it's *that* easy.
Here are some of our lip and cheek tint picks to get you started:
- This drugstore favorite smells like a sweet gelatin dessert!
Ever Bilena Advance Lip and Cheek Stain, P115, Robinsons Department Store
- Almost every girl owned this tube back in the 2000s.
The Body Shop Lip and Cheek Stain Red Pomegranate, P795, The SM Store
- Besides a delivering a long-lasting tint, this also plumps your puckers.
Snoe Glam Jam Lip and Cheek Plumper, P599, glamourbox.ph
- Of course, a K-beauty find should be on this list, too!
Etude House Cherry Ade, P248, SM Megamall
- A tiny dot of this highly pigmented tint is enough to cover both cheeks.
Colourette ColourTint Lip & Cheek Oil, P229, Colourettecosmetics.com
Follow Ira on Instagram.