The astringent and anti-bacterial properties of aloe vera are known to heal and soothe mild to moderate acne. But aside from that, it's excellent for nourishing and rejuvenating all skin types. Want to try it? Below are the aloe-infused products that will help clear up your complexion!
- Traveling can wreak havoc on your skin, so sheet mask is a kikay kit must-have: It will hydrate your complexion and treat breakouts at the same time.
The Face Shop Real Nature Mask Sheet Aloe, P65, Robinsons GalleriaContinue reading below ↓
- Got a few new pimples on your face? Leave this on for 10 to 20 minutes to instantly calm them down. It can also provide instant relief to your skin post-facial!
Leaders Aloe Soothing Skin Renewal Mask, P134, Sephora.ph
- This face and body gel can take care of rashes, mosquito bites, pimples, and dry skin. For such a versatile product, it's a steal at this price.
Nature Republic Soothing & Moisture Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel, P245, SM MegamallContinue reading below ↓Recommended Videos
- Pack this in your work bag and spritz it on anytime you feel like your complexion looks haggard.
Brown Belly Swimwear Aloe Vera Mist After Sun Spray, P280, BrownBellySwimwear.com
- This acts as both a moisturizer and essence, which treats irritations, helps fade acne scars, and brightens your skin!
Benton Aloe Propolis Soothing Gel, P760, The Skincare CuratorContinue reading below ↓
Follow Tisha on Instagram.