There's nothing more satisfying than knowing that your toner sucked out all the gunk from your pores. Seeing your discolored cotton pad is simply rewarding, because it means you're a step closer to winning the war on acne and blackheads.
That said, we've found the best toners for oily skin that don't cost over P500! See our list below:
- A cult fave of Pinays, this toner has added lemon extract that can help brighten dark acne marks.
Eskinol Deep Cleanser Oil Control Lemon, P67, Watsons
- An organic concoction that keeps oil production under control. It never stings, too!
Human Nature Balancing Face Toner, P99, Robinsons Supermarket
- This toner has cedarwood extract that tightens the pores and prevents blackheads from forming.
Neutrogena Deep Clean Blackhead Eliminating Cooling Toner, P358.50, Lazada
- This classic witch hazel toner is your cheap fix for fighting zits and blackheads.
Dickinson's Original Witch Hazel Pore Perfecting Toner, P89/75ml; P399/473ml, Healthy Options, Glorietta
- The hypoallergenic formula soothes inflamed zits and removes stubborn dirt.
Celeteque DermoScience™ Acne Solutions Oil Control Toner, P75/65 ml; P117/125 ml, Watsons
- Another toner with witch hazel, this also has aloe vera gel, seaweed extract, chamomile, and lavender to calm pimples.
Beachborn Healing Toner, P280, BeautyMNL
- This has calamansi and papaya extracts that lift dark acne marks and refine pores. Your skin won't get pimples, too, thanks to witch hazel!
Snoe Beauty More Awesome Poresome Pore Minimizing and Clarifying Tonic, P399, Zalora
Follow Ira on Instagram.