- Surprise, surprise! After only dating for several weeks, Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson are reportedly engaged. According to a source, "It's a recent engagement. They're just two people who found love quickly and make each other happy all the time. They both started talking about it this past weekend. It’s nothing they’ve been hiding."
The pair began dating after Ariana broke up with rapper Mac Miller and Pete split up with longtime girlfriend Cazzie David. (People)
- While packing, Anne Curtis found an old reading list from Griffith University and mused how it made her want to study again.
And that she feels sad she didn't get to finish college.
She continued, "Used to be one of my biggest insecurities—that I haven't finished college. But hey, I'm happy that I'm doing something that I love and I am passionate about...I do admit though, it's still one of my biggest dreams to graduate from college."
- Here's another look at Cristalle Belo's son, Hunter James! The two-week-old baby, who's still at the hospital after he was born prematurely, gave a charming smile for the camera. So cute!
- Kylie Jenner recently purged her Instagram account of all pictures showing Stormi's face. When people commented about it, Kylie responded, "Yeah I cut my baby out. I’m not sharing photos of my girl right now."
While Kylie didn't give an exact reason for deleting all those adorable photos of Stormi, it may have something to do with wanting to keep her little girl's private life, well, private. (Cosmopolitan US)
- To celebrate our 120th Independence Day, Starbucks Philippines is releasing an Island Series Collection! The exclusive line of mugs and cards features the colors and symbols of the island groups in the Philippines.
But take note, the Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao collections will only be available in their respective island groups and selected airport stores.
The Island Series Collection is available starting June 12, 2018.
Follow Tisha on Instagram.