If you're after something that will make you cringe so hard you want to crawl into a hole and never come out again, try streaming these 14 awkward celebrity interviews back-to-back.
1. When a presenter told Cara Delevingne she "needed a nap":
From the "Carla Delevingne" to the "You seem a little irritated. We'll let you go take a little nap and maybe get a red bull," this Paper Towns interview didn't go well for Good Morning Sacramento.
2. When Tom Hardy shut down a question about his sexuality:
During a press tour for Legend, Tom Hardy very quickly shut down a question about his sexuality under the guise of whether it's hard for celebs to talk about it in the public eye.
3. When a news anchor confused Samuel L. Jackson with Laurence Fishburne:
"We don't all look alike!" Samuel burst in response. "We may all be black and famous, but we don't all look alike! You're busted. You're an entertainment reporter? And you don't know the difference between me and Laurence Fishburne?"
4. When Kourtney Kardashian completely blanked the hosts:
When Kourtney Kardashian was asked about Kim's robbery live on Australian television, she blanked the question completely and instead started talking to her publicist.
5. When David Blaine wouldn't speak to Eamonn Holmes:
But showed him the eye on his hand instead. Wait, what?
6. When Dakota Johnson and her mom got into a fight on live television:
During a live interview on the Oscars 2015 red carpet, Fifty Shades of Grey's Dakota Johnson was joined by mother Melanie Griffith, and proceeded to get into a fight with her straightaway.
7. This whole interview with Jesse Eisenberg:
Very strange. Very uncomfortable. Very confusing.
8. When Mila Kunis defended Justin Timberlake's honor. In Russian.
While on a press conference for Friends With Benefits, Mila slaaaaayed a question about why Justin decided to make the move from music to movies. Agh.
9. When Robert Pattinson's publicist intervened:
(Scroll to 1:35 minutes). Note to Ryan Seacrest: Robert Pattinson's publicist doesn't like the actor being asked about co-star Kristen Stewart (even though they were dating at the time).
10. When Selena Gomez shut down a question about Justin Bieber:
Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber may have been an item, but she doesn't want to be responsible for giving him advice on how to behave after they've split. (Skip to 0:24).
11. When Robert Downey Jr. walked out on Krishnan Guru-Murthy:
ICYDK, asking Robert Downey Jr. about his father and his relationship with drugs during an Iron Man promo tour will not go down well. Just ask Krishnan Guru-Murthy.
12. When the interviewer asked Kristen Wiig what it was like to go fully nude:
And she absolutely hadn't gone fully nude in the movie—he'd just watched the wrong one and based his interview questions around that. Oops.
13. Quentin Tarantino tells Krishnan Guru-Murthy to shut the eff up:
Discussing how violence in the Oscar-winning director's films impacts voilence in real life didn't end well, to say the least.
14. When Paris Hilton walked out to speak to her publicist:
Skip to 4:24 to see her priceless response to being asked, "Do you ever worry about your moment having passed?"
This article originally appeared on Cosmopolitan.com/uk. Minor edits have been made by the Cosmo.ph editors.