- It looks like Bella Hadid and The Weeknd are reconciling—well, hopefully. The exes, who ended their one-year relationship in November 2016, recently reconnected after The Weeknd broke things off with Selena Gomez in October. A source said that they "have been talking, texting, and FaceTiming each other pretty consistently." "Bella really missed him," the source continued. "She's happy with where things are and he is too. They are still totally in love." (Elle.com.au)
- Maxene Magalona and Robi Mananquil are the ~coolest~ engaged couple
everrr! With original music by Robi himself, watch as they cross the urban Manila jungle in full-on '90s outfits in their prenup-slash-music video below:
- Yassi Pressman posted an emotional message about meeting her half-sister Cara for the first time in Italy. Yassi, who's currently in Florence with the Ang Probinsyano cast and her younger sister Issa Pressman, wrote on Instagram:
"22 Years of my life.
FINALLY, I met my Sister Ate Cara. One more, Ate Shiobhan! Australia next. Complete naaaaa! She's amazing. Ang damikong niluhatoday, Pwede ko nang maidagdag sariver. Salamat Dreamscape fam, FPJAP fam, ABS-CBN fam poat sa lahatng mgaKapamilya namin dito, dahil po sa inyo, nagkita na pokami."
- After a few weeks of being under the radar, Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
were spottedtogether again. Jelena reunited in their church in Beverly Hills and wereseen heading out to the same car after the service. (Just Jared)
- Netflix's Black Mirror season four is returning and it's as twisted as ever! Before you binge-watch all six episodes on December 29, watch the epic trailer below:
Follow Jacinda on Instagram.