- Chloe Moretz celebrated her 21st birthday on February 3, 2018 at Beauty & Essex LA. Those who attended included her family, celebs like Zoey Deutsch and Joe Keery, and ofc, boyfriend Brooklyn Beckham!
According to Just Jared, the 18-year-old model didn't leave her side all night. Aww!
- Now that Kylie Jenner has given birth, everyone wants to know her new baby girl's name. According to some of her fans, it could be ~*Butterfly*~. Evidence such as her matching butterfly tattoo with baby daddy Travis Scott, wearing an unusual amount of pink butterfly jewelry during her pregnancy, and decorating her baby's nursery with butterflies all point to the fact that the world MIGHT soon be introduced to Butterfly Jenner-Scott. What do you think of the name? (Cosmopolitan US)
- Proving that she has no issue with ex-boyfriend Neil Arce dating Angel Locsin, Bela Padilla admitted that she will invite the two of them to the premiere of her new movie, Meet Me in St. Gallen! "Yes, I will talaga! Pag malapit na."
Meet Me in St. Gallen will be released in cinemas on February 7, 2018.(PEP.ph)
- Maja Salvador is known for her raw and beautiful portrayal of Lily Cruz in Wildflower.
- Ever wonder what music Taylor Swift listens to? Wonder no more as the singer recently shared a Spotify playlist of the songs she loves atm! T. Swizzle "shared the playlist while in rehearsal for her upcoming Reputation tour, which kicks off [on] May 8, 2018." (Just Jared)
Follow Tisha on Instagram.