The first-ever Black Magic Halloween Party took place on October 20 at Resorts World Manila. Our fave real-life couples and love teams brought their A-game by coming to the Star Magic event in the most bizarre and unexpected costumes!
Here are some looks to cop, if you're planning to dress up and ~make an effort~ next week:
1. Brittany and Tiffany Wilson from White Chicks
2. Poison Ivy and a Day of the Dead character
Kathryn Bernardo and Daniel Padilla won the Best Male and Female Costume award! Kath came as the DC Comics villain Poison Ivy, while Daniel wore Día de los Muertos (Day of the Dead) makeup and a giant eye headpiece!
3. Lydia Deetz and Betelgeuse from Beetlejuice
4. Lucifer Morningstar and Eve from Lucifer
We can just imagine Ronnie Alonte telling Loisa Andalio: "You shouldn't have to change for anyone, and neither should I."
5. Saitama and Genos from One Punch Man
It's no secret that Maymay Entrata and Edward Barber both love the Japanese animated series! They came as the show's main character, Saitama, and his cyborg disciple, Genos. They won the Most Creative Costume award!
6. Rio and Tokyo from Money Heist
Robi Domingo and his non-showbiz girlfriend Maiqui Pineda came as characters from the popular Spanish TV series! *plays "Bella Ciao" in the background*
7. Rey and Kylo Ren from Star Wars
The force is strong with Riva Quenery and Vern Ong. We're totally in love with those lightsabers!
8. Yoko Ono and John Lennon
9. Eleven and Mike from Stranger Things Season 1
Patrick Sugui and his date Aeriel Garcia look so cute in these gender-bender outfits!
10. A Walking Dead Zombie and Dracula
We feel like Kim Chiu and Xian Lim came straight out of scary storybooks!
Follow Lily on Instagram.