- It's been rumored these past few months that Cristine Reyes and hubby Ali Khatibi have already separated after two years of marriage. Although they've both stayed mum about the issue, Cristine's apparent absence from Ali's Father's Day celebration on Sunday only made netizens speculate more about their separation. Ali shared a sweet post with their daughter Amara during Father's Day and wrote in the caption, "Date night with daddy." Cristine was noticeably missing from the photos and videos.
- It looks like Iza Calzado went wedding dress hunting in Hong Kong over the weekend! Along with celeb stylist Katrina Cruz, the Kapamilya actress posted a photo during her visit to the bridal shop, The LOFT (The Lab of Fairy Tales). (PEP.ph)
- Anne Curtis slammed those who illegally uploaded her latest film Sid & Aya (Not a Love Story) on Facebook. Via Twitter, she wrote, "To everyone that's sharing all the illegal uploads of our movie Sid & Aya on Facebook, thank you. @VIVA_Films are reporting them. Sa mga nagu-upload, sana ma-guilty kayo."
- After being hanging out in Miami last week, Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin made their way to New York where they were spotted making out in public. Watch the video below for some *intense* PDA:
- Chris Pratt was all laughs during his picnic date with 28-year-old author/blogger Katherine Schwarzenegger (YUP, she's the daughter of Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver!) over the weekend. The Jurassic World star was reportedly a total gentleman picking her up at her home and driving her to the Santa Barbara coast. (TMZ.com)
Continue reading below ↓