- The world is currently asking, "Did Harry Styles just come out of the closet?" Currently on this Euro tour, Harry surprised fans by performing a couple of his unreleased tracks in Paris: "Anna" and "Medicine."
The lyrics of "Medicine" caught their attention: "The boys and the girls are here I mess around with them / And I’m okay with it / I’m coming down / I figured out I kinda like it / And when I sleep I’m gonna dream of how you tasted."
Now everyone is calling the song the "new bisexual anthem." [PEOPLE]
- There's no doubt Lovi Poe works hard to maintain her figure, but having a "bikini body" isn't why the Kapuso actress is diligent about her workouts. She told PEP she focuses on how she feels: "I don't work out to have a good body. I work out to feel good every day because honestly, when I wake up in the morning, I work out at least 30 minutes. Even if it's short, as long as I do it all the time—I don't know, it's endorphins for me. I need endorphins every day."
- For months now, Jasmine Curtis-Smith has been rumored to be Alden Richards' partner in a new TV project. As expected, this did not sit well with AlDub fans. Jasmine addressed the issue: "Pumirma na raw ako, may show na raw ako, with Alden daw...There's no truth to that. Wala akong knowledge with a show with Alden. So please, spare me from the hurt."
But Jasmine isn't holding grudges against the fans, though: "For them, that's who they want to adore or give their time or love [to] or spend their money on...For me, yung online, it's just learning how to not take it personally. Kasi, on my end, it's just work. I have a personal relationship with someone else, and they are also friends. So, ayoko lang ma-take out of context if ever I get to work with someone who has a love team na existing."
- We're still not over Zayn Malik and Gigi Hadid's breakup, but apparently, their fans kinda saw it coming. ZiGi fans noticed that Zayn unfollowed Gigi's mom, Yolanda Hadid, on Instagram before they announced their amicable split. (God, you really can't hide from the Internet.)
On top of that, E! reports that the "Pillowtalk" singer has also unfollowed Gigi. Huhu! :(
- ICYDK, we celebrated International Women's Day with Edsa Shangri-La, Manila; they held an intimate event called "Come Away with CHI," where we enjoyed a little R & R and some much needed girl bonding.
They had beauty and wellness booths, live portrait painting, and live music!
But, of course, the highlight was our tour of CHI, The Spa where we experienced calming spot massage treatments.