- When Kathryn Bernardo's stylist, Kim Yap, posted this photo, K-drama fans were quick to notice Kath's resemblance to Choi Ae Ra (played by Kim Ji Won) from Fight For My Way.
And here's Ae Ra's look from the series:Kathryn wore this baby blue pantsuit—with matching wavy bangs—to the thanksgiving press conference for La Luna Sangre held on February 20. Is there anything this girl can't pull off?Continue reading below ↓
- Local K-pop fans have been triggered by this Hashtags performance:This tweet, which has been retweeted over 300 times since February 19, is making its rounds on the Internet, and K-pop fans are not having it:Continue reading below ↓
- Julia Barretto and Joshua Garcia won "Movie Loveteam of The Year" at the 34th Philippine Movie Press Club (PMPC) Star Awards for Movies held at the Newport Peforming Arts Theater in Resorts World Manila. Julia took to Instagram to express her gratitude:
- Meghan Markle is quickly winning the hearts of people all over the world, including Pinoys! During an official royal to Edinburgh, Scotland, Meghan patiently walked through the crowd to greet the fans.
Meghan surprised a Filipino couple when she spoke to them in Tagalog:
We're so impressed!
- If you're a fan of non-traditional fairytales, then you have to see The Shape Of Water. The story is about a lonely woman named Elisa (played by Sally Hawkins) who works at a hidden, high-security government laboratory. Her life is changed forever when she and her co-worker, Zelda (Octavia Spencer) discover a secret experiment:
Follow Ysa on Instagram.