- ICYDK, there's a rumor going around that Stormi's real father isn't Travis Scott, but Kylie Jenner's bodyguard, Tim Chung. The speculation started after a few people pointed out Stormi resembled Tim more than Travis.
The KarJenners haven't responded, but Chung was recently confronted outside a restaurant and was told his silence was "[fueling] the rumors." This most likely prompted him to respond with an Instagram post with the caption, "My first and last comment." (Cosmopolitan US)
- Lea Salonga's daughter, Nicole, had the best reaction to meeting the queen mother from Black Panther! Angela Bassett (Queen Ramonda) was visiting the cast of Once On This Island backstage when Lea told her that her daughter was a huge fan of the film. Nicole then emerged from the room and knelt before the actress in the ~Wakandan way~. (ABS-CBN)
- While promoting Deadpool 2 in South Korea, Ryan Reynolds performed on the competitive singing show King of the Masked Singer. He wore a ~*unicorn mask*~ and sang "Tomorrow" from the musical Annie! (Cosmopolitan US)
- Khloe Kardashian reportedly spent Mother's Day with baby True in Cleveland, instead of flying out to Los Angeles to be with her family. According to a source, Koko is "feeling very happy and settled there. She feels like it's best for True."
Tristan Thompson wasn't there to celebrate with her, though, as he was in Toronto for the NBA finals. But "he has been trying very hard to show her that he is committed to her and True." He had a "wake-up call and is trying to show Khloe he is a changed man." (E! Online)
- While Janella Salvador and Jenine Desiderio still haven't fixed their issues, many thought the actress would still greet her mom on Mother's Day. But that wasn't the case, according to Jenine.
In an Instagram post, one fan commented she believed Janella greeted her privately. But Jenine replied, "No, she didn't." (PEP.ph)
Follow Tisha on Instagram.