- After welcoming their baby girl Stormi on February 1, reports now say that Kylie Jenner and her rapper beau Travis Scott have called it quits. A source told Heat magazine that Kylie got fed up with Travis being away and focusing on his tour and album instead of helping out with her pregnancy.
"Travis is a good guy—he wants to be there for his child, but he's not ready to settle down or put his career on the back burner. Even though he and Kylie are over, he's told her he'll try not to be seen out with any other girls. Things are up in the air in terms of visitation, but he's promised to financially contribute. The negotiations haven't been easy, because Travis was absent throughout quite a lot of the pregnancy," the source said. (Cosmopolitan.com)
- Did Carlo Aquino and Angelica Panganiban spend Valentine's Day together? Well, it sure looks like it! Apart from Angelica receiving a bouquet of white roses from her ex-bf, she was also spotted hanging out with Carlo on the night of February 14, as seen on his Instagram Stories. Carlo uploaded snaps of Angelica and the book she covers, Para Kay Ex, and even signed it for him. (PEP.ph)
- Nadine Lustre is suuuper heating up Instagram with her recent Siargao pics! She and boyfie James Reid spent their second anniversary and pre-Valentine's celebration on the island and, of course, published some hot AF pics.
- Joey Mead posted a heartfelt message to Angie Mead King on Valentine's Day. The picture she published was the first time she and Angie went out to dinner as Angie 10 years ago. Joey wrote, "This photo was taken approximately 10 years ago when I convinced you to go out to dinner as Angie. (Somewhere private and far from the city) I wore the same top I wore on our first date two years prior, symbolizing my own take two on dating the true you. It was the time of bad wigs and ugly shoes.. whatever could be found that fit and represented a form of feminity. So 12 years later, here we are. No more hiding. No cares given if others aren't supportive/don't understand and no more ugly shoes!"
- Bella Hadid did something super sweet on Valentine's Day—she gave the paparazzi red long-stem roses!
Follow Jacinda on Instagram.