- John Travolta took 4 tons of food and medical supplies to Haiti last week in a Boeing 707 that he piloted himself! The actor also brought in a team of doctors and Scientology ministers before flying himself and his wife Kelly Preston back home.
- You can tell just by looking at him that the gorgeous Derek Ramsay leads an active, athletic lifestyle. But after suffering from a torn ACL, he's taking a break from sports and finally getting surgery done on his knee. "I'm gonna take better care of my body," he said. (Watch for more on Derek in Cosmo.ph, as he is Cosmo's Man On Fire for February 2010!)
- Heartthrob Dingdong Dantes and his leading lady Marian Rivera are jetting off to sunny Spain to visit the actress' father. Dingdong shot down rumors that a marriage proposal is underway. The lovebirds are just taking a well-deserved vacation.
- Cosmo's February cover girl Angelica Panganiban set up a Twitter account to be closer to her fans, like many artistas before her. Unfortunately, she ended up shutting it down because of all the below-the-belt comments being flung her way by online haters.
- Rap superstar P. Diddy gave his son Justin Dior Combs a $360,000 car for his super sweet sixteenth birthday, on top of a huge party. How much is that in Philippine pesos? P16.5 million! Whoa!
- It's a sad day for fans of Ugly Betty. The award-winning TV series is finally coming to a close this season, with eight episodes to go. How do you think Betty's story will end?
- The Grammy Awards are happening right now (January 31 in the US), and big name superstars are going head to head for top honors. Among the nominees are Beyonce and Taylor Swift, with 10 nominations apiece; Kanye West and the Black Eyed Peas with six each; and Beyonce's hubby Jay-Z and Lady Gaga with five. Other noteworthy nominees: Kings Of Leon, MGMT, The Ting Tings, Kelly Clarkson, Pink, Britney Spears, U2, Death Cab For Cutie, and the Yeah Yeah Yeahs. Check out our live blog of this year's winners so far!
- Are golfer Tiger Woods and his wife Elin Nordegren trying to work things out after his infidelity scandal? If her visiting him at rehab for his sex addiction (yes, you read that right) is any indication, it sure looks like they might be trying to save their marriage.
- Is Mel Gibson trying to make a movie comeback? After seven and a half years off the silver screen, the actor is back with a new film, Edge of Darkness, a revenge thriller.
Continue reading below ↓
Continue reading below ↓