- Ruffa Gutierrez walked off the set of The Buzz in tears yesterday because of comments co-host Kris Aquino made about her upcoming transfer from ABS-CBN to TV5. Naturally, Ruffa's mama, Annabelle Rama, had a lot to say on the subject, which she did through a phone patch interview on GMA-7's Showbiz Central. It looks like Ruffa's not going back to The Buzz.
- Hot young starlets Bangs Garcia and Iwa Moto share the gatefold cover of FHM's 10th Anniversary Issue this March. The special collectors' issue chronicles the last decade of FHM. Who made their 25 Sexiest Women of the Decade list? Grab a copy to find out!
- Hollywood bombshell Megan Fox might be an international sex symbol, but the star tells Harper's Bazaar that she's only ever been intimate with two men: her childhood sweetheart and her boyfriend, Brian Austin Green. "I can never have sex with someone that I don't love, ever," says the actress. "The idea makes me sick."
- Pop superstar Lady Gaga might sing a lot about sex and disco sticks, but you'll be surprised to discover that she's actually celibate! "Even Lady Gaga can be celibate," she says. "You don't have to have sex to be loved." The singer is just too busy to get close to someone right now.
- Justin Timberlake and Cameron Diaz are getting back together! On the silver screen, that is. (He's still very much attached to his girlfriend Jessica Biel.) The two are slated to star in Bad Teacher, a comedy about a romance between two teachers.
- Supermodel Naomi Campbell wishes people would stop letting her past color her present. She was accused of assaulting a New York City taxi driver last week, but the driver has since apologized to Naomi for his overreaction. Naomi might have a history of assault (she laid the smackdown upon her housekeeper and two Heathrow Airport officers in '06 and '07), but she says, "I have worked very hard on correcting my previous wrongdoings and I will not be held hostage to my past."
- Robert Pattinson gets waxed! No, seriously, the young star is getting immortalized in his own wax figure for Madame Tussaud's in New York. The waxen RPattz has been one of the most requested figures in recent years. It will debut on March 25.
- Roxanne Guinoo is officially off the market. The actress recently came clean with the press and confirmed that she is, in fact, pregnant and engaged to her 20-year-old non-showbiz boyfriend, Angelo Elton Yap, eventologist Tim Yap's first cousin.
- In spite of having only a couple of major hits to her name, fresh pop star Ke$ha has criticized music mainstay Britney Spears for lip-syncing at live performances. "Sometimes it’s hard to sing and dance at the same time but I would rather be off and be real and genuine about it to my fans. I don’t want to treat my fans like they are stupid," said the 22-year-old singer.
- Pinoy showbiz was abuzz last week after word got out that power couple Angelica Panganiban and Derek Ramsay broke up. Funfare reported that the two split three weeks ago because Derek was tired of Angelica's selosa tendencies, but it seems the gorgeous couple has patched things up. In statements made to The Buzz, both said that it was just a brief spat, not an actual split.
Continue reading below ↓
Continue reading below ↓