As we all know, Popoy and Basha are their characters in the blockbuster film, One More Chance. Co-star Dimples Romana posted snaps of their recent gathering together with ABS-CBN executive Carlo Katigbak.
Dimples greeted, "Popoy & Basha, happy anniversary. 2 decades of love, life, randomness, craziness and unli second chances with you twoooo." The photos showed John Lloyd and Bea happily spending time together.
Dimples, who played the role of Krizzy in the film, also thanked the ABS-CBN executive for hosting their mini get-together. "Big love to the coolest sir @clk117 for hosting *heart emoji*"
The Instagram post was not just to bring *kilig* to our hearts, but also to announce some good news to all One More Chance fans. Dimples also mentioned that the Philippine Educational Theater Association is set to produce the classic film as a theatrical play in 2024!
The popular 2007 Filipino romantic movie, which tells the story of a couple navigating trials in their long-term relationship, will be reinvented into a play that features Ben&Ben's music. Definitely something to look forward to!
To refresh your memory, we also list our key takeaways from the iconic film!
Here are all the love lessons from One More Chance:
- Respect the three-month rule after a breakup.
- Love yourself first, before anyone else.
- Time heals the pain.
- Second chances are rare, so cherish it.
- Heal yourself first before committing to a relationship.
- Communication is always key to a healthy relationship.
- Love is not enough. There should be commitment, respect, and trust between you and your partner.