Two of our fave heartthrobs, Noah Centineo and Ross Butler, are going to be in a film together! *Breathes heavily* Ross will play the role of Trevor, Peter K's best friend, in the To All The Boys I've Loved Before sequel called P.S. I Still Love You. The second installment of the movie series is still based on the books by Jenny Han.
Although they've only been real-life friends for a short period of time, we're already gushing over their undeniable chemistry as bros! Here are some of our favorite Ross + Noah moments:
1. When they ~hung out~ for Ross's To All The Boys casting announcement!
Noah and Ross lounging around on a couch, holding phones to call...us? Yes, please!
2. When Noah featured Ross on his IG Stories for the first time
"Ross Butler, everybody, on To All The Boys!"
3. When they dressed up as Wolverine and Gaston for Halloween 2018
Ross even posted a video of them having a dance-off on Instagram!
4. When they were dancing inside their tent during filming and Lana Condor recorded it
It looks like these two really love to dance together! On IG stories, Lana Condor aka Lara Jean said, "We've added another hooligan to our cast. You fit in perfectly, Ross Butler!" Noah also posted the video, saying, "Ross, they ain't ready!"
5. When they took this photo with a fan:
Our hearts are VERY HAPPY. Also, we wish we were THAT fan. Here's to more Ross and Noah bonding moments!
Follow Lily on Instagram.