- North West is one kikay girl! Kim Kardashian caught her eldest daughter playing around with her KKW x Mario eyeshadow palette.
And when she saw North covered in blue eyeshadow, Kim couldn't help but laugh while telling her, "Stop it. Hey, that's not how you put on eyeshadow!"
This is the look of someone who was caught blue-handed. So cute! (Cosmopolitan US)
- Pia Wurtzbach and Marlon Stockinger have been together for a year-and-a-half, but they're not rushing to get married anytime soon. Pia said, "Not in the near future, no. We're not there yet. I still feel like we want to achieve a lot individually. Marami pa kaming plano individually. Marami pa kaming gustong ma-achieve, ako sa career ko and siya sa racing career niya."
Marlon echoed the same sentiments: "For me, honestly, like in our relationship, it's working well. We're working together. We're very happy. I think we're just gonna focus on our careers, support each other. And you know, somewhere down the road, that might come along." (PEP.ph)
- During a Q&A session at the press conference for her latest movie I Love You Hater, Kris Aquino divulged the details of her OOTD, and the prices will leave you shookt.
Her wide-leg Roland Mouret pants cost $2,240 (P120,000), her Balmain wool blazer is priced at $2,795 (P150,000), and her Alaïa metallic leather platform sandals cost $1,207.50 (P64,500).
But that's not all! Kris also wore watches and jewelry from Cartier and Tiffany & Co., and their prices ranged from $12,600 (P673,000) to $58,500 (P3.12 million). (PEP.ph)
- After KC Concepcion launched Avec Moi this year, people have been wondering what her next business venture will be. If her IG post is to be taken seriously, it could have something to do with ~*wine*~.
She captioned the photo, "Today I've decided to build a wine collection. Been into French wine since university days. I don't quite understand Spanish wine...yet. I've tasted a great Israeli red, and discovered a fresh unexpectedly good white from Santorini. Wine lovers out there...Help me? Where shall I begin?"
In an interview with PEP.ph early this year, KC said, "I'm coming out with all these ventures that have been a year or two in the making. All going to be launched this year. 2018 is the year!"
- Michael B. Jordan is the gift that keeps on giving. To get us excited for his upcoming movie, Creed II, he uploaded a HOT, SWEATY, and SHIRTLESS photo of himself! Try not to drool all over your computer or phone, okay? (Cosmopolitan US)
Continue reading below ↓
Follow Tisha on Instagram.