Netflix's trailer for the final movie in the To All The Boys series is here, you guys! To All The Boys: Always And Forever will drop on February 12, and we'll get to see Lara Jean (Lana Condor) and Peter K (Noah Centineo) during their senior year in high school, where they'll be facing maaany challenges. Netflix tells us: "As Lara Jean Covey prepares for the end of high school and the start of adulthood, a pair of life-changing trips lead her to reimagine what life with her family, friends, and Peter will look like after graduation."
I didn't see my crush John Ambrose (Jordan Fisher) anywhere, but I guess that's understandable since Lara Jean didn't choose him in the second movie (*cries*). Moving on!! Here are eight moments to look forward to in the third movie:
1. The Song-Covey fam going to Korea! They even went to the "cartoon" Cafe Yeonnam-dong and we can't wait to see more adorable moments between the sisters:
2. Super sweet moments between Lara Jean and Peter—grabe yung kilig, help!
4. This to-die-for promposal:
5. The ACTUAL prom (a teen movie really isn't complete without one):
6. Okay, so not so "fun," but Lara Jean facing another struggle as she decides where to go for college. Peter is *absolutely sure* they should both go to Stanford, but Lara Jean begins to have doubts. "We both know what 3,000 miles would do to us," Peter says in the trailer. Oof!
7. The moment Lara Jean tells Peter she didn't get into their *dream* school:
8. Lastly, Kitty pretending she won't miss Lara Jean when she leaves for college: