1. Your stomach bulges every time you sit down.
And it bothers the sh*t out of you EVERY SINGLE TIME!
2. You’re out of breath after climbing a flight of stairs.
You used to be able to skip steps like no big deal. What the hell happened?
3. You can’t touch your toes when you bend down.
Come on, you’re in your 20s or 30s. This should be a breeze for you.
4. Your mom/BFF asks, “Are you sure you want to eat that?” when you reach for another slice of cake.
Don't take it personally. They’re just looking out for you.
5. You have no self-control whatsoever when it comes to food.
You'll gobble practically anything in front of you. You also order extra rice with every meal.
6. You can’t lift anything more than 10 lbs without a struggle.
Remember when you had to transfer all your stuff to your new desk and you had to ask for help from your officemates because everything was too heavy for you?
7. Your boyfriend loves to playfully squeeze your tummy or wiggle your arm fat.
They could be doing it to be cute, but they could be also dropping hints. #JustSaying
8. Morning walks to work are a constant struggle.
You’re so out of shape that you can’t even walk for 15 minutes without panting.
9. You spend more time on your couch or bed watching TV on a Saturday than doing actual physical activities.
Laziness level: 1000.
10. You keep a stash of junk food in your room.
And you munch on them all day, every day.
11. Someone tells you to your face that you’re gaining weight and you need to start working out.
“Parang tumataba ka yata.” Yup, all hints of subtlety are out the window at this point.