Growing up with brothers isn't as easy as you think, you guys. To give you a clearer picture of how growing up with brothers feels like, we scanned through the tweets from the hashtag #GrowingUpWithBrothers on Twitter.
1. They steal your food.
my dad had to give me my own shelf to hide my food from my brothers #growingupwithbrothers— Elise Cook (@elisemcook) August 18, 2015
2. They deny the fact that you're related or worse, say you're adopted. WHY?
3. You hit them accidentally, and they threaten to beat you up. Well at least it's just a threat. :(
4. They see you as the designated dishwasher after every meal.
5. Whenever they need another teammate, they'll pick you—but not because they want you. They just have no other choice.
#GrowingUpWithBrothers learning how to fight & play basketball instead of learning to do your hair or paint your nails— Delanie â˜¯ . (@Cruz_____) August 15, 2015
6. They prioritize their game and their downloads over your needs (and your downloads).
#growingupwithbrothers "WE CAN'T JUST PAUSE THE GAME HAILEY"— Hailey Hobbs (@hailey_hobbs) August 13, 2015
7. They never tell you when their friends come over your house. *facepalm*
Waking up in a tshirt & underwear unaware your brothers friends are in the kitchen when you just want choc milk. #GrowingUpWithBrothers— Kayla Scott (@kaylascott__) August 12, 2015
8. But they do finish your food for you if you're too full to eat everything.
Take some of my food, I cannot finish #growingupwithbrothers— SCOOBY (@mayveeslo) August 9, 2015
9. They're also protective of you when the need arises.
10. And they will always, always have your back.
* Minor edits have been made by the Cosmo.ph editors.