1. You look forward to going home.
You don't even need a holiday or some other occasion. Sometimes you just go home for the weekend just to spend time with her.
2. You have the most amazing role model in your life.
It doesn't matter what she's done for a living—she's always shown you what it means to be a loving, successful human.
3. You have a travel companion who doesn't get offended when you get hangry
Your best friend gets offended when you snap at her. Your boyfriend gets annoyed. Your mom has a granola bar in her purse for you even though you're 28, and will silently hand it to you and ignore you until you chill out.
4. When something great happens there's no doubt in your mind who you'll call first.
It takes approximately 0.2 seconds from when HR calls you with a job offer to when you call your mom to tell her.
5. When something bad happens she'll be there faster than your best friend even if she lives in Alabang, and you now live in Quezon City.
Your ex-boyfriend better hope he never runs into her, unless he wants to be murdered.
6. She treats your best friend like her own child to the point where your bestie even calls her mama.
"Why haven't you brought Carmela over for dinner lately?"
7. You're guaranteed at least one like/favorite on Facebook/Twitter/Instagram because she likes everything you do.
And she will probably like it within five minutes of you posting it.
8. She's the best person to go shopping with because she's the only one who is completely honest.
And she will probably buy you that shirt.
9. You already know how you're going to parent your kids, because you're going to raise them just how you were raised.
Except you won't say no when they ask for a Barbie Jeep.
10. She sends you inspirational emails when she knows you're having a bad week.
And she signs all her emails, "love ya," even when she's guilting you about something.
11. You never have to explain who anyone is, because she keeps track of all your friends.
She even always knows which Jess you're referring to.
12. You don't worry about turning into her, because you want to.
Why wouldn't you want to?
13. You feel bad for everyone else because they do not have the best mom.
This article originally appeared on Cosmopolitan.com. Minor edits have been made by the Cosmo.ph editors.