1. Your iPod has a clickwheel. They don't even make those anymore, dudes.
2. You're pretty sure there was a cover-up about the Y2K bug. We're all fine.
3. You still know who was part of your "displayed friends" on Friendster.
4. You have a Hotmail email address. And when you give it to people, you don't understand why they're laughing.
5. You sign your checks with gel pens. You still even know where to buy gel pens.
6. You're still waiting for Yellowcard to really break into the mainstream. "Ocean Avenue" is going to be the first dance at your wedding.
7. You own a tankini. It's not a one-piece, not yet a bikini. What's not to love?!
8. You have extreme highlights or frosted tips. You go to a hairdresser to get them done, and every month, they try to talk you out of it.
9. You keep a Livejournal. You update it pretty regularly, and you refresh your page hoping that at some point, one of your friends will update theirs to say, "Just got a promotion at work and moved into a new apartment!
10. You don't think any movie that's come out in the last decade has topped the cinematic perfection of Van Wilder. You've worn out your DVD copy. YOU STILL BUY DVDS, ALSO.
11. You carry around your VHS rental card, in remembrance. R.I.P., sweet prince.
12. You put a lot of thought into your Y!M away messages. People need to know what you're up to and/or what song lyrics are really resonating with you right now.
13. You swear by Tae Bo.
14. You call people. On the phone. And they always assume it's some kind of emergency because why aren't you texting?
15. You use the phrase "You're so 2000 and late." Let's be honest, this wasn't cool five minutes after that Black Eyed Peas song came out.
This article originally appeared on Cosmopolitan.com. Minor edits have been made by the Cosmo.ph editors.