Losing weight and choosing to lead an active lifestyle can be challenging. It takes a lot of willpower to actually pull through with your body goals, but once you’ve achieved them, there’s this sudden boost of confidence and self-esteem that will make you feel good about yourself.
Also, when you’ve gone through a drastic change when it comes to your body weight, it’s possible that other people will notice it. Here are nine things girls who just lost weight can definitely relate to.
1. You’re constantly asked how much weight you lost.
2. Some people even ask for a “before and after” photo.
3. You get compliments here and there.
4. Most of the clothes that didn’t fit you before now hug your body perfectly.
5. You feel a lot, lot lighter.
6. You can barely control yourself when people tell you you’re “too thin” or ask you about your stretch marks.
7. When it comes to fighting your cravings, you win some, you lose some.
8. You feel more confident in your body.
9. You’re proud that you’re finally starting to live and eat healthy.
This story originally appeared on Femalenetwork.com.
* Minor edits have been made by Cosmo.ph editors