1. Never date your best friend’s ex.
Like, ever. Preach, Gretchen Wieners, preach.
2. Once your friend calls shotgun on a hot guy, back off.
It's not worth the catfights, promise.
3. You mess with one, you mess with all.
And trust us, you don't wanna mess with our clique.
4. When one of your girlfriends is heartbroken, plan a girls' night out STAT.
No questions asked. Hit up a club, sing your hearts out at a KTV, down a bottle of wine. Do whatever you have to do to make her feel better.
5. Never let any of your friends drive home drunk.
Travel in a convoy if you have you, or sleep over in each other's houses. Safety first!
6. If your friend is suffering from a bad case of beer/tequila goggles, let her know and pull her away.
She will thank you tomorrow.
7. Hold each other's hair when you've had a little too much tequila.
It's not gonna be pretty, but someone's gotta do it. #TRUEFRIEND
8. Always be honest with each other.
A true sister calls it like it is. We all need a reality check from time to time. It may sting, but know that your BFF's intentions are pure.
Follow Gianna on Instagram.