In a flight advisory posted on Facebook, Cebu Pacific said that the cancelations are in line with the government’s directive to place Metro Manila in a community quarantine to contain the spread of COVID-19.
Cebu Pacific is giving passengers on canceled flights three options:
- Travel ahead of original schedule on flights until March 14, 2020, free of charge (subject to space availability)
- Flight rebooking, with change fees and fare difference waived
- Store the full value of the ticket in a Travel Fund which is valid for 180 days and can be used to book any Cebu Pacific flight within the next 12 months
- Get a full refund
The budget carrier also added in its announcement that passengers on all Cebu Pacific flights until April 30, 2020, who wish to rebook or cancel their flights have these options:
- Free rebooking with change fee waived (fare difference may apply)
- Put the full cost of the ticket in a Travel Fund that can be redeemed within 180 days and can be used for booking as far as 12 months out
Meanwhile, Cebu Pacific also said that passengers who will book flights until April 30, 2020, may avail of CEB Flexi for free. This feature allows passengers to rebook their flights up to two times.
Follow Monina on Instagram.