Pet owners know the struggle of having to leave your babies every time you treat yourself to a quick trip. You're by the door and the little one is looking up at you with so much hope, thinking you're both going out for a walk. Well, if you're as attached to your dog (or cat) as I am, you won't have to say goodbye anymore the next time magkayayaan.
You can now bring your dog or cat with you, if you take Victory Liner. The bus line made the announcement on Facebook:
Here are some important factors to remember:
- You must look for the buses with the "pet-friendly" sticker.
- Only small- to medium-sized dogs or cats are allowed.
- Your pets need to wear an animal diaper.
- Pets in a carrier or cage must be placed beside you.
- You must cover the ticket cost for your pet, as if it's another passenger on the bus.
Thankfully, they also posted all the trips your pets can join you in:
We are officially on Viber! Be part of the Cosmo Viber Community by clicking here! You can also visit the Sticker Market and download the "Cosmo Girl Sticker Set" here to be automatically part of the group. The stickers will only be available until April 27, so don't miss out on the fun!
Follow Ysa on Instagram.