- Georgina Wilson and Arthur Burnand's son, Archie, celebrated his first birthday at The Manila Polo Club on December 17, 2017. The party had a nautical theme, so naturally, the venue was decorated in red, white, and blue, and baby Arch wore an ADORABLE ~sailor suit~!
Among the guests were soon-to-be-mom Isabelle Daza, Liz Uy, Raymond Gutierrez, Vicki Belo, Hayden Kho, and of course, Scarlet Snow Belo. (Inquirer.Net)
- While promoting her new album 8 in the Philippines, international singer and Asia's Got Talent judge Anggun ran into a few local celebs: Sarah Geronimo and Miss Universe 2015 Pia Wurtzbach. Their encounters happened on December 17, 2017 when she was a special guest on ASAP. (PEP.ph)
- Comedienne Ai Ai Delas Alas is currently enjoying her honeymoon with new hubby Gerald Sibayan in Japan. Aside from attending simbang gabi, the couple also played in the snow! (ABS-CBN)
- Taylor Swift took a page out of Kim Kardashian's book and released her own app: The Swift Life. It's being called "a positive place for Swifties to interact with each other and with Taylor." Plus, it comes with an adorable set of Taymojis!
The Swift Life is now available in the Apple App Store for free worldwide. (Cosmopolitan US)
- As typhoon Urduja continues to wreak havoc in the Philippines, popular beach destination Boracay was not spared. According to Manila Bulletin, 1,200 people are stranded on the island and that 90 percent of Bora is flooded.
Follow Tisha on Instagram.