- For those who ship former couple Carlo Aquino and Angelica Panganiban, we've got great news: The recently single actor revealed during his interview with Push that he's game to work with his ex-girlfriend in the future. He also said that they are good friends and they still talk!
“Siyempre si Angel naman is one of my good friends din. Nag-uusap pa rin kami, nagte-text, nagtatawagan at para magkaroon na ulit ng chance either saan man ‘yan sa TV, sa pelikula, sobrang iwe-welcome ko ‘yung pagkakataon na ‘yun," he explained. (Push)
- Sarah Lahbati shared on her personal blog a video of the Lahbati-Gutierrez holiday trip in Malapascua, Cebu. Aside from the breathtaking beach shots, you'll see the preggy momma and her fam give back to residents of the island.
"Thanks to the giving hearts of great friends, we were able to distribute school supplies and hygiene kits. To get them even more into the holiday spirit, we even had some food sharing and gave toys to the kids," she wrote. (SarahLahbati.com)Sarah Lahbati, Richard Gutierrez And Family In Cebu
- The #iRobyouveryMaxx wedding after-party looked really fun! Maxene Magalona-Mananquil (she already updated her IG bio!) posted several pics of the said evening. There were pizza, booze, and just really, really happy guests!
- Team Kramer is building their new dream home! On August 2016, Doug Kramer posted a pic of their living room with an announcement that their current house is for sale. This seems expected because their kids, Kendra, Scarlet, and Gavin, are growing up really fast!
Just recently, he and his wife Chesca shared a photo of a house construction site, where they will soon move in. Congratulations, guys! (RealLiving.com.ph)
- ICYDK, Enrique Iglesias and Anna Kournikova recently had twins! While the couple was secretive about the pregnancy, they did share photos of their babies, Nicholas and Lucy, on their respective IG accounts. (Cosmopolitan)
Follow Ira on Instagram.