- Ever since the media reported about Kylie Jenner's rumored pregnancy, there have been more questions than answers, thanks to several anonymous insiders. On top of that, it seems like Khloe is also pregnant! The Kardashian-Jenner clan have been very careful about addressing these rumors, with Kim even opting to drink a sardine smoothie instead of outing her sisters.
This week's ~*juicy*~ insider tip told People, "Kylie isn't going to publicly address her pregnancy until she gives birth. She's not doing any public appearances and just wanted to take six months off." Apparently, Ky just wants to stay out of the spotlight "to focus on her health and happiness."
- Dream singer Melissa Schuman has accused Backstreet Boy Nick Carter of rape. In a lengthy blog post, Melissa revealed that Nick raped her when she was 18 years old and still a virgin. Nick has since responded to the accusations in a statement to People: "I am shocked and saddened by Ms. Schuman's accusations. Melissa never expressed to me while we were together or at any time since that anything we did was not consensual. We went on to record a song and perform together, and I was always respectful and supportive of Melissa both personally and professionally. This is the first that I am hearing about these accusations, nearly two decades later. It is contrary to my nature and everything I hold dear to intentionally cause someone discomfort or harm."
- We're still not over the fact that after 17 years, Alessandra Ambrosio is saying goodbye to her Angel wings. The Brazilian bombshell wrote a sweet dedication to her Victoria's Secret family on Instagram: "Words cannot describe how grateful I am to have been working for this amazing brand that inspires me and women all over the world. In my wildest dreams I would have never imagined doing 17 Victoria's Secret Fashion Shows. Thank you Ed, and all my Victoria's Secret family for making these memories unforgettable. Last night was so emotional to say goodbye to my #angel sisters but we put on the biggest and best show ever. I could not have done this without all the love and support from my fans. It gives me great pride to be part the Victoria's Secret movement! I will always be cheering for you! Love you forever."
- ICYDK, Selena Gomez is the newest face of Puma and the teasers are absolute fire:
- Listen up Dara fans: Our girl is visiting the Philippines once again for Penshoppe presents: Dara—a concert and intimate fan meet on December 1 at the KIA Theater in Cubao.
On top of that, you'll also be treated to special performances from Penshoppe’s local brand ambassadors: Hashtag's Ronnie Alonte and Filipino-Spanish model Emilio Perez. If you want to score free tickets to this event, here's how:
See you there!
Continue reading below ↓
Follow Ysa on Instagram.